PLEASE NOTE: I've moved! Feel free to continue following me via my new blog Embrace Serendipity.

**All tutorials & the majority of the posts from this blog have been moved over to my new blog**



Aug 22, 2012

Clear Scraps DT

Yay me!! Just wanted to quickly share the news that I've been invited to join the Clear Scraps DT! 

I've always enjoyed incorporating and experimenting with acrylics whether it be on a layout, card or even a mini album.  Because of the clear nature of this product--it really opens up the possibilities for some innovative & creative effects & projects!

You can check out the official announcment here as well as get to know the other newest DT members.

Am looking forward to this new creative journey!

8 comments:

Sandi Smith said...

Big congrats Kay,...that is awesome! Can't wait to see your creations!!!!!

Cathy said...

Congrats! You'll love CS!!

Angi Barrs said...

Congrats to ya! So happy to work with you on the team!!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Woohoo!! A huge congrats you absolutely deserve it!! :D

Mona Pendleton said...

Yahoooo! Congrats Kay! So well deserved!

Sonia said...

Congrats Kay!!!
Hugs, Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Jen said...

congratulations! I am excited to work with you on the team! Look forward to seeing your projects!

Adora Concepcion said...

congrats Kay!!! looking forward to your beautiful creations with clear scraps!!!