PLEASE NOTE: I've moved! Feel free to continue following me via my new blog Embrace Serendipity.

**All tutorials & the majority of the posts from this blog have been moved over to my new blog**



Oct 5, 2010

Coming Home From Paradise

I've been MIA for over a week or so--but it's for a good reason. The hubby & I went away to a very needed vacation to the closest thing to paradise that I've ever seen so far! Just wanted to post this briefly to let everyone know that I'm still here--very tired & completely out of it...but I'm still here!

We spent over 7 days in 90 degree perfect weather surrounded by palm trees, drinks, food & clear blue waters...we went to celebrate our 3 year anniversary which will be tomorrow actually--October 6th.

This first picture shows just one of the 2 huge pools that the resort we stayed at had. As you can see the resort was right on the ocean since you can see it in the background of this picture. If you look closely you'll see a cruise liner in the upper left hand corner. We saw a lot of those dock during the time we were there.


Once again, this is just a section of the resort where we stayed. It's actually an enormous place complete with a spa, gym & bars everywhere. The resort is all inclusive--literally. Meaning liquor was included. Lots of fruity drinks & margaritas on a daily basis....


A closeup of one of the pools.

Now it's time to concentrate on work, bills & make the most out of this wonderful rainy & cold Jersey weather! It was only a little over a week--but I feel like I've been out of service for over a month!

I leave you all with thoughts of sunny, hot weather, clear blue waters, palm trees, all the food & drinks you can handle, rest & relaxation & completely free of all worries & troubles.

Till my next post...

6 comments:

María Castillo said...

Ay, qué envidia me diste ja ja, de verdad se ve como el paraíso Kay!! Me alegra montones que descansaran y disfrutaranb tanto estos 7 días en el cielo! Abrazos, María

debi said...

Beautiful!! Were was this? Isn't it always nice to come home? (Happy anniversary too.)

Natasha said...

Happy Anniversary! I didn't realize it is today! Woohoo!!! Time to celebrate!

Cheryl (C Mom Go) said...

I wish I was there!!! Happy Anniversary girl!!

Darien said...

WOW!!! That was so Amazing!!!! Que afortunada me encanta!!!!! Ya Quiero ver lo que haces con las fotos!!!

Lizzy Wurmann G. said...

No se adonde fuiste pero de verdad es lo mas cercano al paraiso! Feliz aniversario atrasado!